In 1998, Whispering Pines was designated a “Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary” by the Audubon International, becoming only the 3rd course in South Carolina to achieve this honor. We are still the only course in the Myrtle Beach area to earn this honor.
The Whispering Pines entrance is located at 900 Harrelson Blvd., Myrtle Beach. Call us at 843-918-2305.
- Whispering Pines is a non-metal spikes facility. Spike changing service is available.
- Proper attire is required. Shirts with a collar and hemmed pants or shorts.
- Pace of play is strictly monitored at a maximum of 4 hours 15 minutes per 18 hole round.
- Personal coolers are prohibited. We will gladly prepare a fully stocked cooler for your round.
- Carts are required before 3 p.m. Juniors must have a drivers’ license to operate a cart.
- Tee time cancellation policy is 48 hrs. prior to play
The Pro Shop at Whispering Pines
We carry a generous selection of fine golfing attire by Antigua, Callaway, Divots and more.. We also have shoes by Nike and Callaway. We stock equipment with prices that either match or beat the big box outlets. Need balls, gloves and maybe that new driver or hybrid? We may have it. We carry Adams, Callaway, Cleveland, Nike, Wilson, and more. Keep checking online as we are attempting to ad an online shopping experience to this website. Until then if you have a question as to what we may have in stock please don’t hesitate to call the pro shop.
Custom fitting is also available.
When they’re ready to work on their golf game, our patrons have some of the best facilities around. The driving range and practice greens at Whispering Pines Golf Course are kept in excellent condition throughout the year. Our customers enjoy the best practice experience in Myrtle Beach when warming-up before a round of golf or receiving golf lessons.
The Pub at Whispering Pines
The Pub at Whispering Pines is ready to serve you before,during, or after your round. We have a great golf menu and plenty of ice cold beverages.